|Job Title||Early Years Educator|
|Name and short description of the setting||
Little Poppets Nursery is a small family owned and managed bespoke nursery that accepts children from birth to eleven years. We are open 51 weeks per year and closed for one week at Christmas and all BH.
Our opening hours are 0730-1800 Monday – Friday.
We operate two rooms; one for our under two’s (our ‘little room’) and one for our two, three and four year olds collectively (our ‘BIG room’).
An itemised list is clearer
|· Operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members
· To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share this with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life
· Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
· Liaise with and support parents and other family members
· To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent evening, fundraising events etc.
· To be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc
· Work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that the nursery’s philosophy is fulfilled
· Read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role as deemed appropriate by the Manager
· Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensure the Duty Manager has initialled the report before parents receives it
· Look upon the nursery, as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the individual needs of all children
· Ensure someone known and agreed by the nursery and parent collects the child
· To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
|Essential requirements ie qualifications, skills, attributes||Level 3 Early Years Qualification
A desire to be outstanding
A team player
A passion for working with young children and their families
|Pay actual or TBA (to be arranged depending on qualifications etc).||TBC dependant on experience and qualifications|
|Hours to be worked
|35 – 40|
|Closing date for applications
|Monday 15th March 2021|
|Louise or Jenna 01691 622922|