BEEN WITH LITTLE POPPETS SINCE MARCH 2015
- Little Poppets Nursery Cook and Administrative Assistant
- I started working at Little Poppet’s in March 2015
- I have a level 3 Early Years Qualification
- In my spare time I like to go cycling
- I also love taking my dog for a walk
- I love spending any free time I get with my family and friends.
Hi, my name is Miss Kim and I am Little Poppets Nursery Cook and Administrative Assistant. I started working at Little Poppet’s in March 2015. Before working at Little Poppets, I have always worked in the Retail Sector in places such as Julian Graves and the SPAR.
My mom opened Little Poppets in 2013 and as the business grew the opportunity came up for me to join my mom in this fantastic adventure of owning her own business and providing outstanding child care to children from birth up to 11 years. I have since had two children of my own Harry age 5 and Lyla aged 2 both have attended little Poppets and I have had the privilege of watching them grow and develop with the care and guidance of all the staff at Little Poppets.
Since starting at Little Poppet’s I have really grown into my role and I enjoy it more and more every day; so much so that I have now achieved my level 3 Early Years Qualification.